Kittredge Foodservice Equipment & Supply Company has an immediate opening for a Warehouse / Showroom Assistant with a clean driving record who is a high energy, goal orientated, responsible, organized individual. The correct candidate will posses excellent work ethics and enjoys working in a fast and fun environment.
Who is able to:
- Participate in deliveries to establishments in the tri-state area via daily routes.
- Maintain organized and perform some mechanical assembly of equipment using proper OSHA guidelines and equipment. Some heavy lifting is required.
- Possess the ability to read assembly instructions and pay attention to detail.
- Safe handling of products a must.
- Support the stocking of products to our 15,000 sq’ showroom.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers as required.
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job related duties as assigned.
- Be available Mon-Friday 7:00a.m.-5:00p.m. along with a rotating schedule on Saturday from 8-12. Flexibility is a must!
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- A background check and drug screen is required.
- The ability to obtain a DOT medical card is required.
- Fork lift certification a plus, we will happily train and certify the best candidate.
- We are an EOE offering a position into a growing company that has been established for 90 plus years.