Kittredge Foodservice Equipment and Supplies, New England’s largest independent foodservice and supply company, is seeking a seasoned professional as an Outside Sales Representative.
Kittredge is a family owned business with four locations operating since 1921. A leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies, we service restaurants, universities, schools, hotels, casinos, country clubs, healthcare facilities, government sectors and any food-oriented business.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, goal oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to manage time while working in a growing fast paced environment is critical. Computer fluency and knowledge of the “Sales Pipeline” is expected. A familiarity with food preparation, sanitation and service is optimal. Applicant should have a minimum 3-5 years proven successful outside sales or operations experience in a food related industry.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
• Manage and maintain an outside sales territory conducting route sales.
• Operate independently to acquire leads and develop prospects.
• Proactively convert existing and furnished leads.
• Demonstrate a high level of motivation and organization.
• Initiate and conduct high volume of sales calls per day.
• Provide customer education, product presentations and demonstrations.
• Place, track, sales orders and coordinate installations with warehouse team.
• Ensure timely and appropriate follow through on leads and prospects.
• Provide the best customer service possible.
• Complete required reports, forecast sales and communicate territory feedback.
• Consistently meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas.
• Understand, identify and access competition allowing you to best penetrate your market.
• Work with manufacturer Reps and Sales Managers to aide in sales calls and problem solving.
• Be a team player bringing a creative element approach to achieve company targets.
• Reliable transportation, a clean driving record and an ability to pass certain screening tests is expected